Relapse Prevention is Our Focus
For those who have either completed their inpatient stay or just beginning to address their drug and alcohol use, The Center’s treatment program was designed with you in mind. We provide the highest quality, individualized program that is cost effective within one’s own community. You can maintain life’s responsibilities while benefiting from an effective rehabilitation program.
The Center provides evidence-based, clinical drug and alcohol treatment, believing addiction to be a disease that deserves specialized treatments to mitigate it’s destructive nature. We understand that mental health treatment should accompany treatment and therefore The Center works closely with local psychiatrists, psychotherapists, EMDR specialists and neuropsychologists to provide the expert oversight for our client’s mental health needs. The Center also supports medication-assisted treatments with many local referrals for harm reduction strategies.
We provide affordable:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization (30 hours/week)
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Treatment (9 hours/week)
- Adult and Adolescent Outpatient Treatment (6 hours/week)
- Detox Evaluation and Referral
- Clinical Family Night
- Individual and Family Group Counseling
- Family Case Management
- Individual Counseling and Coaching
- Drug Testing
- Mandate Reporting
- Coordination of Care with your physician
- Letters for Court
Contact The Center to find out more about our Drug and alcohol Treatment services.
Contact Us Online or Call 951-775-4000